We extend our heartfelt gratitude to the Parents Leadership Council for their generous support of the School Supply Closet initiative, which has greatly contributed to ensuring that UGA students have easy access to free school supplies. Your commitment to empowering students through readily available resources is truly appreciated.
- Where is the closet housed and when is it open?
- The closet is housed in 330 Aderhold Hall, on the third floor. This space is open from 8-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and is available to anyone who may need free resources.
- What items can the UGA community find here?
- The School Supply Closet provides donated school supplies for the UGA community. We will try our best to keep it stocked with high-demand items. Please use the request forms in the closet to let us know if items are not easily accessible.
Please let us know what items you take, how many, and if there are any items that you need but are not currently stocked. This will help us keep the school supply closet stocked more frequently.
- What is the mission of the closet?
- The mission of the closet is to provide UGA community members who are in need with school-related items, so they can succeed on campus.
- How can I donate to the closet or host a drive?
- If you wish to host a school supplies drive for the closet, please contact the Administrative Associate for a list of typically requested items and drive regulations. There is always a donation bin located in Aderhold Hall Room 612 (Office of Undergraduate Advising) for items if you wish to donate on a more regular basis.
- What items are commonly needed for the closet?
- Here’s a short list:
- USB drives
- Index cards
- College ruled paper
- Graph paper
- Three-ring binders
- Composition books/spiral notebooks